{ Love Letters From Second Grade} Using the October 2020 "Courageous" Premium Kit

Hello Friends!  I have to start out by saying my son is going to laugh when he grows up and has these memories to look back on. During his first year at a new school there was a little girl that took a liking to him. He thought it was cool that she would hang out with the boys and always chased him around.  He came home one day with this love letter. He wrote her a letter and took it back to school the next day to give it too her. Needless to say the little girl chasing Mason was starting to cramp his style. So he let her know that he didn't like her and she stopped. He was so happy when he could go to school and just play with his friends and not be chased by his second grade crush.  I love that the NJFB kits are so versatile and can be used for anything. This Courageous Premium Kit was perfect for this layout. 


I started off trying to figure out which paper to to use as my background. I settled on this black and white polka dot. I then used the Bo Bunny Life in Color "old school" paper. I cut a strip of the paper to use as a layering piece on the top and bottom of my page. 


Using the Bo Bunny Life in Color "old school" paper I matted my photos to get a little bit of that light blue. I added a strip of the green stripe from the kit and the heart paper was from a 6x6 pad I had lying around in my stash. 

I used the limited edition ticket from the  Cocoa Vanilla "Legendary" Ephemera pack to start my embellishment cluster and added a few of the stars and an arrow from the  "Courageous" Charms


I added a few Gold nuvo drops around the page to finish off my layout. Along with a few splatters of Gold Spray mist


The thickers that were included in the Courageous Premium kit are the green thickers. The rest of the title are the gold letter stickers from the September kit that I had left over. 

That wraps up my layout for today. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at the Courageous Premium kit this month.

If you're interested in watching my  process video for this layout check out this link on Youtube: https://youtu.be/wDgHOb3cx4o 

We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Not Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Page or on Instagram, be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub




 

Comments

Popular Posts