{Last Day Together} Using the October "Courageous" Premium Kit

Hey everyone!  Sarah here with my first layout using the October premium kit.  I love the greens and blues in this kit and had a picture that went perfectly with some of the embellishments.


I love this paper that has designs already done for me.  The butterflies and script writing are so pretty.  It allowed me to keep the embellishing in the center and still have some great design elements along the outside of the layout.




The Thickers in the kit are such a pretty watercolor green.  I also grabbed some Thickers from August's kit to help finish of the title.  I love the way they look together.



I absolutely love the lace paper pieces from Heidi Swapp.  It's such a pretty layer to help highlight the photo.  I also fussy-cut out a floral from the Amy Tangerine paper for a large piece.  The bear claw charm was absolutely perfect for this layout, since the symbol for the girls' school was a claw (although it was a Panther, it still works).  


I had a decent amount of journaling to do so I appreciated the lined paper to house it.  I finished it off with some stars from the die-cut pack, some word strips and an arrow pointing towards the photo.  I added the date and called it good!

I love the way this layout looks and I hope you enjoy it.  If you want to see my process for creating this layout, you can watch it on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g_VDwMSp6U

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you're enjoying your October kit!

Happy Scrapping!



Comments

Popular Posts