{Christmas Eve Traditions} using the "Christmas Traditions" Deluxe Theme Kit

 Greetings, friends! This is Joy here today to share with you this double page layout I made using the "Christmas Traditions" Deluxe Theme Kit.


I typically don't do many layouts with more than 1-3 pictures, but Christmas always begs for more pictures, right? I have some that I scrap individually, but I wanted a layout that documented the entire event. This was the last year that my grandmother was mentally present, so this was a special layout for me. I used a single sheet of the Simple Stories Basics Chestnut/White Dot and the backside of the Carta Bella Journaling Card paper. I cut them both at 7 inches and adhered them to two pieces of 12x12 cardstock. In each corner I adhered one of the black plaid photo corners from the ephemera pack.


For my title, I used the Winter Wonderland stamp set. The word Christmas I stamped on a piece from the ephemera pack and the word "traditions" I stamped on a label I cut from the {Not} Just for Boys packaging. I love that they include this useable packaging! I added the date, some more ephemera and some gold Nuvo drops to finish off the title area.


Underneath the title, I added a little cluster of ephemera, some Nuvo drops and one of the "Birdie" wooden buttons. I then used the numbers from the stamp set to stamp the year underneath the cluster and embossed it with gold embossing powder.

Then I went over to the left side of the layout and used the adorable wood veneer reindeer, some stars  and a banner from the ephemera pack, gold Nuvo drops again (I love those things) and embossed some stamped stars in gold. At this point, the layout felt finished.

Thank you for taking a look at my layout! I hope you will share any layouts you make with this fantastic kit on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook page. You can also find my layouts on Instagram at joybells_scraps. I can't wait to see what you create!

Comments

Popular Posts