{BIG DART GUY} Using the "Courageous" Premium Kit

Hello friends!  Have you checked out the “Courageous” Premium Kit?  It features my absolute favorite color combination of deep blue and saturated orange.  I’m swooning!  Take a looksee at this fun photo of my son.  He recently moved into his own home and just had to have a dart board for his garage!


I was stoked to use the Heidi Swapp Lace Paper Pack to create some mixed media interest.  I started with the small dot to smoosh some gray ink and then used the arrow paper and some Nuvo Drops (from the A La Carte section of the store).  I love the shine!


The “Grove” Thickers are beyond awesome!  I love when we score super interesting Thickers in our kits!  I used the circular badge element to rest part of my title.  I think that it makes it ever so interesting.


I layered a bunch of the stars from the Cocoa Vanilla “Legendary” Pack on the diagonal, added a bit of stamping and then scattered some enamel dots.  I love how it helps you to move your eye down the page.


I can’t wait to play with this kit again!  I have my stamps, the Heidi Swapp Lace Paper Pack and tons of the Cocoa Vanilla Ephemera left.


You can see my full process for this video on my YouTube Channel “She’s Crafty”.  I can’t wait to see what you all create with this kit.  Please feel free to join us on the {Not} Just for Boys Community FaceBook page as well as on Instagram and tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.

Comments

Popular Posts