{Beecher Christmas} using the “Christmas Traditions” deluxe theme kit

Hello friends! I am so excited to be sharing this kit with you all this month. I have a hard time putting together Christmas scrapbooking supplies on my own, so I’m really happy to have this kit to help me get going on the Christmas photos I’ve been ignoring all year. 


I decided on a double page layout due to the amount of photos I had from this particular celebration. My family is a little goofy and I love to capture that by taking lots of photos. I backed the red and plaid triangles on kraft colored cardstock. I then arranged my photos until I liked their placement. 

I fell in love with the poinsettia cardstock cut that came with this kit. I backed it with plain colored cardstock and tucked it under a photo in the corner. 

Since we have many different family Christmas celebrations, I wanted to make sure my family name was in the title on this layout. I used the Thickers for the name and I used the Heidi Swapp stamp set to stamp the word Christmas in black underneath. I added a couple of ornaments from the sticker sheet and I had myself a title. 


I added a few clusters using some beautiful pieces from the ephemera pack and some sequins from the mix included in the kit. They helped finish off my layout perfectly. 

I am so happy I finally got these pictures into my scrapbook and this kit helped me get it done. I hope you’ll share your layouts with us in the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook page. I would love to see what you create with this kit. You can also find me on Instagram. Thanks for taking a look! 

Comments

Popular Posts