{Awesome Mountain View} Layout Using the "Courageous" Premium Kit



I am so excited to share my first layout using the October "Courageous" Premium Kit. This kit is packed full of fun products and gorgeous colors. The included cut file is awesome, too! I used it as a focal point on this layout. 



I backed the cut file using patterned paper from the kit (and a little white paper), then added Platinum Status Color Shine over the top. 


The green patterned paper has big tone-on-tone leaves and flowers that I fussy cut and tucked in behind my other layers. I also added sequins, popped up die cut stars, and Nuvo drops in each cluster. 


I combined a die cut from the die cut pack and the green Thickers to create my title. The fonts are almost the same and they worked well together. I added a small line of stars from the stamp set below the photo.

I hope you love this kit as much as I do! We would love to see what you make this month, too, and feel free to tag {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club when you post on social media. I'll be back on the 18th with my second layout using the October kits! 

Erin.

Comments

Popular Posts