{Geotrax Trains} Using the September 2020 "Vivid" Premium Kit

 


Good morning! Today I am sharing my first layout using the new September 2020 "Vivid" Premium Kit. When I opened my kit I was immediately drawn to the bold orange cardstock and fun elements in the Amy Tan die-cut pack. I used both on my page. 


The shimmery copper accents and crosshatch wood buttons work beautifully with the other elements included in the kit. I used the new navy Nuvo drops, from the shop, across my page. I love that Nuvo drops look like enamel dots and can be used in embellishment clusters. 


The stamps in the Premium Kit include great sentiments that can be used for a variety of pages. I stamped the "memories" sentiment onto a die cut piece and tucked it behind my photos. 


The pearls and sequins also added a nice finishing touch to my layout. 

Thank you so much for stopping by,  I can't wait to see what you create using this month's kits! Make sure you tag Not Just For Boys Kit Club if you post on social media. Have a wonderful week! 

-Erin 

Comments

Popular Posts