{If You Truly Love Nature} Using the August 2020 "Dusk" Premium Kit

 


When I opened my August 2020 "Dusk" Premium Kit I immediately thought of the photos I took when my family visited Mt. Rainier in 2018. The papers and embellishments are beautifully subtle and rustic and the matching envelopes are the perfect finishing touch. I took so many photos of the mountain and I've printed all of them in color; for this layout I printed the photo in black and white.


I used the kit stamp to stamp circles in three spots (with gray ink) on my page and used those circles to create clusters on my page. I also inked the edges of all the paper with gray ink to add uniformity to my page. 

The title of my page is one of my favorite quotes by Vincent Van Gogh. The tiny letter Thickers included in the kit are great for longer titles. I tucked the journaling into the long pocket on the left side of the page. 


I hope you loved your kits this month! Make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys when you post on social media; we would love to see what you create! Have a wonderful Sunday! 

- Erin

Comments

Popular Posts