{Explore Together} Using the "Great Outdoors" Deluxe Theme Kit


Hello scrappy friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today with my third layout using this lovely "Great Outdoors" Deluxe Theme Kit.  This gorgeous Heidi Swapp patterned paper that I used on the background helped to showcase these photos taken by the Clinton River.


I just had to make sure to use this adorable brown bear and fishing hole sticker from the Echo Park Gone Camping Sticker Sheet.  I added wood veneer sequins and enamel dots from the A la Carte section of the store


The Mini Wood slices add the perfect texture to help tell the story of hiking in the woods and the USPS stamp is such an unexpected little element that brings the nature feel to the foreground.


I love that we received the Simple Stories Alphas which gave us so many options!  I used the block font in white to start my title and then added a foam word from my stash.  A bit of Jen Hadfield Gold Glitter mist finished off the cluster ever so nicely!



I love the three layouts that I have created so far from this kit!  The addition of mixed media products are awesome as we can use them for months to come!  I can't say enough about the gorgeous exclusives that we received this month.  


You can find my full process for this layout on my YouTube channel "She's Crafty".

I can't wait to see what you create with this fantastic kit!  Post on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Facebook Community page as well as on Instagram and tag us as @notjustforboyskitclub.




Comments

Popular Posts