{Best Dad Ever} Using the June 2020 "Dad is Rad" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello friends, Stace here!  I am using the "Dad is Rad" Deluxe Theme Kit for the month of June 2020. This is my first layout this month, and I loved working with this kit, especially this paper and other embellishments. I do have to say I love hexagons and I could not resist but to use them on this layout. 


I started off using the full sheet of Carta Bella Paper Co.-Farmhouse Market "Woodgrain/Blue" paper from the kit as my back ground paper. I used some black cardstock from my stash to mat my two photos. 

I used all of the patterns from the kit and a 1.5 inch hexagon punch to create a diagonal pattern going from the left top corner to the right bottom corner.


I used a long strip of the Gray Grid washi from the kit to give my title a little bit of balance, I added the "Best Dad" sticker from the Photoplay 'Best Dad Ever' 12x12 Element Sticker Sheet, and the "Ever" is from the Black Simple Stories Alphabet Stickers that were included in this great kit. 


I added the "I Love My Daddy" banner sticker from the Photoplay 'Best Dad Ever' 12x12 Element Sticker Sheet, as well as a few of the Fabric Babbles, some  NJFB Rose Gold Tear Drop Clips, and one of the  "My Dad My Hero" charms.  I printed my journaling, cut it into strips, and added them to the top of another peice of the gray grid washi tape. To finish off I added a few Nuvo Drops from my stash. 


That wraps up my layout for today. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at the  "Dad is Rad" Deluxe Theme Kit this month.

We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Not Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Page or on Instagram, be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub. 

Comments

Popular Posts