{Explore Colorado} Layout with the "Scout Life" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello friends!  I am having a ball creating with this versatile "Scout Life" Deluxe Theme Kit!  I just couldn't stop myself from using the burlap to mat the photos.  It creates the perfect lift and definition.



This cut file was the perfect layering piece for my title.  I used some brown ink from my stash to tone the color back and backed it with some scraps of the orange patterned paper.  Next, I nestled the Heidi Swapp word "explore" in the open space and used the fantastic Thickers to finish it off!




I quickly chose this fantastic tone on tone tree-filled background to tell the story of these girls hiking in Colorado.  I loved the pop of yellow and saturated orange polka dot to play up the cheerful event.




This kit included this gorgeous sticker that I placed to the left of my photo.  Next, I added the adorable grizzly bear on a piece of the twine that came with the packaging of the kit.  I also included an epoxy orange arrow to highlight my subtitle.




I finished off this fun layout using a bunch of the little word and star stickers.  The addition of just a couple of enamel dots from my stash was just enough to complete this project.


Feel free to watch my full process on YouTube at She's Crafty.  We would love to see how you used this fab kit.  We'd love to see your creations on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/NotJustForBoysKitClub/ as well as on the NJFB Instagram, be sure to tag us #notjustforboyskitclub. 







Comments

  1. Love your page (as usual)! That green tree paper is perfect for that photo. And I like how you linked up the cut file piece. I've yet to cut into any of my kit (it's so beautiful!) because of my work schedule, but hope to soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts