{Mornings} Layout with the "Debut" Premium Kit



I'm getting to the end of my "Debut" Premium Kit, with only scraps to spare, I decided to try to get one more layout, and I really like how it turned out.  I used the packaging from the Vicki Boutin ephemera as a piece of patterned paper on the right hand side of the layout, since I was basically out of paper at this point.  I also used 2 branding strips across the bottom to all a little visual weight.


Here is a close up view of the Vicki Boutin packaging.  I used the "Just for Boys" Volume 1 stamp set to stamp the phrase "Lovable Little Boy" since this layout is about how we cuddle in bed every morning and relax into our day. 


The ephemera pack has so many piece in it, so I still had quite a few left to choose from, I picked tags and pieces that are in the orange and teal color scheme.  I loved the Polaroid frame in the ephemera, and backed it with the wood grain from one of the NJFB exclusive product packaging.  


I cut a label from the back of another NJFB packaging insert and used it to stamp the date on the bottom of the layout.  I used the tiny star stamps from the "Adventure" stamps that came in the Premium Kit to add some stars around the layout.   I also used a small scrap from the die cut as a mask, with some teal ink and a sponge to make the background arrow masked off areas. 


You can see I was even running out of Thickers, but those extra Z's made great N's in the word "mornings".  I like to think outside the box for using up the last bits and pieces of a Thickers pack. I added some journaling and the wooden arrows pointing straight to our photo to finish off the layout.  Thanks for stopping by today!  We would love to see what you've been creating with your "Debut" Premium Kit.  You can post to our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/NotJustForBoysKitClub/ or on Instagram, be sure to tag #notjustforboyskitclub.  









Comments

Popular Posts