{Wild at Heart} Using the Patchwork Fields Limitless Kit

 Happy Monday scrappy friends! I hope you sent your weekend creating or making lots of memories to scrap this Fall! Today I am here sharing my first layout with the Patchwork Fields Limitless Kit and add ons. 


I started this page with using the rub ons in mind. I knew I wanted to use some on the background but didn't want to go with a stark white piece of cardstock. The backing paper in the Chippies is this beautiful pattern so I decided to go with that. 


I used a hexagon die to cut out some of my favorite patterned papers and then layer them out on the pages to decided where I wanted to use the rub ons. I added them around the outside edges so they would peek out a bit. 


Next I added my hexagons and popped them up on foam to give some dimension. I layered my photography with some of the 49 and market chipboard frames and added it to the top of the hexagons. 


I then began to punch out and use some of the laser cut flowers in the add on kit to fill in around the shapes and create several clusters to guide your eye around the page, popping some up and gluing some down. 


For my title piece I used a wooden element from an older kit and colored it to match the colors of the flowers I used on the page. I was a bit difficult to paint with a brush so some parts I chose to just use a colored ink pen and that worked great too!


To finish off my page I decided to dig into my stash and find some matching enamel dots from older kits and add them scattered around the page. I also use another little subtitle from the chipboard titles in the kit it was just perfect for on top of my photo. 

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some way! Please follow along on our Facebook page and share your projects using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #Patchworkfieldslimitlesskit (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y'all!











Comments

Popular Posts