{Trick or Treat} Using the “Patchwork Fields” Limitless Kit

 

I love Halloween and I have a ton of Halloween photos that still need to be scrapbooked! The sweet little boy in these photos is now 18 and a freshman is college. I can’t believe it! But he was the cutest Dalmatian in 2007, his second Halloween. I used the “Patchwork Fields” Limitless Kit to create my layout. 

I love the diamond cut file and I used Distress Oxide ink to change the color from white to a pretty teal. I used stickers from the Fancy Pants sticker sheet and tucked them under my photos. 


I LOVE the “Trick or Treat” acrylic pieces and it made for a perfect title. I also added a few Halloween pumpkin stickers to my layout using dimensional adhesive. 


I added journaling on top of my photos, then used liquid adhesive to add sequins in clusters all over my page. This is a non-traditional Halloween page, but I love how it turned out! 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout. I hope you’re loving the October kits as much as I am! 

-Erin 




Comments

Popular Posts