{Good Times} Using the “Intellectual” Limitless Kit

 


I can’t believe we’re at the end of September already! Today, I’m sharing a layout using the September “Intellectual” Limitless Kit and Essentials Kit. My son moved into his first dorm room in August and I couldn’t wait to scrapbook the photos from that day! 


The papers in this kit are beautiful and I wanted to showcase the hexagon paper and wood grain paper on this layout  I also used several tags under my photos. 


There are so many fun embellishments in this kit and I create a mini-collage on the right side of my page with several elements.

I added enamel dots and wood buttons, from previous kits, in my embellishment cluster.


I love the puffy alphabet in this kit and added the date under my photo. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! I hope you loved the September kits! 

-Erin 

Comments

Popular Posts