{Brilliant} Using the Intellectual Limitless Kit

 Happy Friday scrappy friends! I hope you have big plans for the weekend making lots of memories and capturing tons of photos to scrap the season! I am back today with my third layout using the "Intellectual Limitless Kit" and add ons. 


I just loved the touch of green in this months kit so I decided to run with it and add more! This is not an original design by me, I saw it posted on Instagram by Jennifer Rampart a while back, she amazes me with her art! I decided to try and recreate my own version of it and I think it came out pretty good! 


I started with smooth white cardstock and cut out the word SENIOR several times with my manual die cutting machine and some alphabet dies from my stash. I then arranged them on the page across the center in three rows. I used Nuvo glue to adhere the thin letters to the background. While it was drying I began to fussy cut the flowers from the Maggie Holmes patterned paper in the kit. 


Once the background was set I then used my Distress Oxide Ink and a blending brush to color the background in a circle outward from where I wanted my photos to rest. I blended the ink lighter and darker in that area to add to the dimension on the page. 


Next I added some splatters of water on top of the ink to lift some of the ink off the page. This added another layer of texture to the base of the page. From there I began to build my page with a center vertical line with my photos in the middle. I used the fussy cut flowers to fill in at the top and the bottom of my photos. 


I also cut some of the hexagons from another patterned paper to spread around the page, pairing them with some of the hexagon die cuts from the 49 and Market pack in the kit. 


To finish it off I used one of the foam titles from the add on kit and stamped a tiny subtitle with some stamps from my stash. I just love the pop of green and all the different textures I created here! 

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some way! Please follow along on our Facebook page and share your projects using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #Intellectuallimitlesskit (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y'all!











Comments

Popular Posts