{Together With You} Using the Nature Adventure Limitless Kit

 Hi scrappy friends! Lacey here to share one more final layout using the "Nature Adventure" Limitless Kit and add ons. I started this page with a sketch and I adore how it turned out! I love all the 49 and Market goodies we get, there is a ton to choose from. 


I have to say that the "Colored Foundations" papers from 49 & Market are some of my favorites to work with. There is just so much potential there. I started out using it as my background paper here. I then cut a 3.25 inch strip and placed it vertical on the page to ground my tags. My tags were cut from other patterned papers in the kit and I stacked them on top of that strip of green paper. 


To finish off the tags I used some twine from my packaging and threaded it through the holes and down the right side of the page. Next I began adding lots of layers behind my photo using the frames from the "Nature Adventure" Essentials Kit as well as lots of pieces from the ephemera bits pack. 


I even tucked those cute little flowers in on each side! I used some staples from my tiny attacher to add a special touch to all those layers. 


For my title I used the word Together from the chipboard words and paired it with a piece of ephemera that said with you, that I stacked on top of a chipboard piece and a tab also from the ephemera pack. 


I finished it off with lots of gold splatters and my date stamp! The colors in this kit were perfect for my photo and it all cane together nicely. 

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some way! Please follow along on our Facebook page and share your projects using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #natureladventurelimitlesskit (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y'all!









Comments

Popular Posts