{Always Awesome} Using the “Nature Adventure” Limitless Kit

 


My last page using the August “Nature Adventure” Limitless Kit came together quickly thanks to the 49&Market paper! The layered look gives dimension to my layout and I only needed to add a few elements on top to make my layout feel complete. 


The chipboard pieces made the perfect title for my layout. I also added chipboard hearts to my page and ephemera from the ephemera pack. I used liquid adhesive to attach the fabric leaves to my page. 


The boys were on a hike when this photo was taken so I added a floral sticker behind the photo. 


I used gold Nuvo drops to add some texture to my page, then splattered gold mist in several spots. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page! I hope you’re loving the August kits as much as I am! 

-Erin



Comments

Popular Posts