{Summer} Using the Summer Pastime Limitless Kit


Hey there scrappy friends! Lacey here with another fun layout using the “Summer Pastime” Limitless kit and “Essentials” kit. 

I used this month’s sketch challenge for this one! I love the torn edges of the paper and 2 inch photo design. To start I used a white cardstock as my base and tore my polka dot paper in half diagonally. 

I used lots of layers behind my photos starting with the Vicki Boutin frames that come in the kit. The frames are a great way to add layers or depth to your layout and you don’t always have to use them as they are intended, just have fun and add them however they work for you! 

I added the border sticker from the 12x12 sticker sheet on the bottom half of the page to ground it a bit. I used lots of stickers and bits from the foam stickers as well. 

For my title I decided to go with the large Summer word from the sticker sheet. I love this sticker! It’s bold and pops on the blue pattern paper. 

I finished up using some gold splatters and a date stamp. I absolutely love this kit and all the goodies that come along with it! 

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some way! Please follow along on our Facebook page and share your projects using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #summerpastimelimitlesskit (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y'all!



Comments

Popular Posts