{Summer Adventures} Using the Summer Pastime Limitless Kit

Hello, crafting friends! It's Miss Carrie and I am so excited to share my latest summer vacation scrapbook page with you all. Using elements from the the new Summer Pastime Limitless Kit, I created a page that perfectly captures the essence of these sunny adventures. 


For this project, I drew inspiration from the colors in the photos. The background features charming sandstone houses, which led me to choose a similar shade for the frame. This earthy tone set a warm and inviting base for the page.

To complement the sandstone, I incorporated shades of blue, which paired beautifully with the sandy hues. I was also inspired by the soft salmon color outfit worn by our niece. I found the perfect elements on the sticker sheet and in the die-cut collection to highlight these colors, adding a cohesive and harmonious look to the page.


Along with the summer theme, I wanted the layout to have a hint of a southwest vibe. To achieve this, I introduced soft yellow accents in the title, flowers, and phrases. This sunny shade added a cheerful touch and evoked memories of warm days spent exploring.

To tie everything together, I sprinkled in some turquoise elements within the flowers. This pop of color added a fresh and lively feel to the page.


Creating this scrapbook page was an absolute joy, and it now serves as a beautiful keepsake of these unforgettable summer adventures. If you're curious to see how it all came together, check out the process video on my YouTube channel.

I hope that today's project inspired you. Don't forget to share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #summerpastimee (or whatever kit you are using) and on our Facebook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community. I can't wait to see what you create!

Comments

Popular Posts