{So Happy} Using the “Summer Pastime” Limitless Kit

 


Hi, friends! I pulled out my “Summer Pastime” Limitless Kit and Essentials Kit last weekend and created this layout. I love the chipboard frames included in the Limitless Kit and I used three of the frames on this layout. 


Once I had the photos and frames placed on my page, I added my title using the foam stickers and Thicker alphabet. I also added sequins in clusters of three around the layout.


I tucked two cut flowers (from a previous kit) behind the top chipboard frame, then added hearts from the included sticker sheet. I also tied twine around the edge of the frame for a cute textured detail. 


The glitter star adds the perfect amount of sparkle to the page! 

Thank you so much for stopping by to see my layout! Have a great week! 

-Erin


Comments

Popular Posts