{Rays for Days} Using the “Summer Pastime” Limitless Kit

 

Hello Everyone! Jessica here, with a scrapbook layout today featuring the Summer Pastime Limitless kit! I wanted to go with a fairly simple layout today so I grabbed some of the papers from the kit, a solid sheet of Bazzill cardstock from my stash, and the embellishments and went to town!

I added some stenciling and splatters to my background with some distress oxides and then began working with the layers in the kit around my photo. I added some of the Vicki Boutin Chipboard pieces and bits of the patterned papers that I had left from a previous layout. I even added one of the starfish from last month's kit! The twine really came in handy for adding to my tag at the top! And have you seen those sequins? SWOON! I had to add a bunch to this layout, of course!




Feel free to share your projects with this kit on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group or Instagram using the #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #summerpastime(or whatever kit you are using) tags! 

Thank you for joining me today and I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful!

Jessica 







Comments

Popular Posts