{Family Memories} Using the “Summer Pastime” Limitless Kit

 


Welcome back to the NJFB blog! Today, I’m sharing a new layout it using the “Summer Pastime” Limitless Kit and essentials kit.


I’ve seen so many great layouts lately using a white background and I started my layout by matting white cardstock onto the checkerboard pattern papers I added a piece of the striped paper across the middle of the page and built the layout from there. 


I love the chipboard frames included in this kit! I backed each frame with a piece of pattern paper then added embellishments on top.


I added a cute word banner below the photo, then embellished with puffy hearts and sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! I hope you are loving the July kits as much as I am! 

-Erin 






Comments

Popular Posts