{Hello Sunshine} Using the “Seaside Escape” Limitless Kit

           




Hello Everyone! Jessica here, with a scrapbook layout today featuring the Seaside Escape Limitless kit! I decided to pair this one up with a sketch from the 30 Days of Sketches Facebook group as I was very inspired by the arrows. I grabbed a Peartree arrow cutfile and cut it in white and then used the contour feature to cut a solid cutfile for the backing in the beautiful patterned paper from the kit! I used a photo of myself on this one from when I was little- I just love how the vintage coloring of the photo goes perfectly with the orange colors in this kit! I pulled a bunch more embellishments from the kit, elevating with some 3D foam tape as I went and then added sequins and journaling!




I have a process video on my YouTube if you'd like to see how this came together:




Feel free to share your projects with this kit on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group or Instagram using the #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #seasideescape(or whatever kit you are using) tags! 

Thank you for joining me today and I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful!

Jessica 







Comments

Popular Posts