{Amazing Cars Adventure} Using the Offbeat Limitless Kit

Hello, crafting friends! It's Miss Carrie and I'm here with another scrapbook project for you to try. This two-page design was created with the amazing Offbeat Limitless kit. Today, I am going to share how I sprinkled a little bit of magic onto these pages.


My husband was wheelchair bound during our Disney trip, and most of our time was spent resort hopping. This is one of our favorite past times, so we didn't mind visiting a few extra places. 

Our newest discovery was the Art of Animation where we captured these photos. The checked pattern, retro-tapes, and car ephemera, in the Offbeat collections, fit these photos perfectly. Our vacation album is 8.5 x 11 in size, so I had to get a bit creative cutting out the papers in the kit to fit these to pages.



I replicated the patterns on both sides of the layout to create a cohesive design and brought in car-themed embellishments from the laser cut pack. To match the Disney-ish colors of red, yellow, and blue, I added tabs, flags, vintage cars, and whimsical balloons.

To bring more of the teal color to layout, I framed my photos with items from the 49 and Market ephemera collection. I also added an invoice card with the words gas, oil, batteries, repair and labor. These fit the theme of the page perfectly.


Throughout the design, I added phrases from the Cedar House collection. One of those was placed on my focal point photo. The pop of red did a great job of making the photo stand out even more. 

Behind that photo, I created a pocket for a journaling tag.  If I need to add more to my story, I can write on the invoice card, too.



The elements I added to my page may not be Disney-themed, but the vibrant colors, whimsical patterns, and delightful embellishments do a great job of telling the story of our cherished Disney moments in a unique way. If you would like to see how it all came together, I have a short video on my YouTube channel

I hope that today's project inspired you. Don't forget to share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #offbeat (or whatever kit you are using) and on our Facebook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community. I can't wait to see what you create!

  


Comments

Popular Posts