{Museum Monday} Using the “Powerhouse” Limitless Kit



The “Powerhouse” Limitless Kit is perfect for photos of the car museum we visited last summer on our vacation to Washington State. I used a piece of cream cardstock as the base of my layout, then built the rest of the layout on top.


I combined the “Powerless” Limitless Kit with the “Fearless” Page Kit and I love how it turned out! The gray gear and tag are from the Fearless Page Kit, while all the papers are from the “Powerhouse” Limitless Kit. 

I used Distress Oxide ink to color the wood gears from the Limitless Kit, then adhered them to my layout using liquid adhesive. 


I used my favorite photo corner punch to punch photo corners for my photo, then matted the photo on two pieces of pattern paper. 

Thank you for stopping by to check out my layout! 

-Erin 

Comments

Popular Posts