{Cool Creativity) Using the Rugged Limitless Kit

Hello, crafting friends! It's Miss Carrie and I have an inspiring project for you using the Rugged Limitless Kit. Today's project is an bright, playful page with lots of shapes and colors. This month’s kit was the perfect match for my photos!


This charming design captures the joy our son experienced while building with Legos. I incorporated simple patterns from the kit to infuse color into the page and introduced arrows to convey a sense of motion.

To help tell the story narrative, I included brick-themed stencil designs. A basket weave pattern serves as the backdrop for the photo, while small bricks adorn the title for added visual interest.



I was captivated by the vibrant stars Lacey crafted in her livestream and thought they would be the ideal complement to my title. To add a finishing touch, I splattered black paint over the top. It's amazing how little details such as stencils or paint splatters can truly elevate a page.

To bring even more color to my design, I added some acrylic shapes from the Frame Embellishment Trio and Rugged Acrylic Arrows.  I grouped these in clusters with some small little foam dots. 


Within the design, I integrated some black elements such as circles and arrows. Black anchors vibrant colors. If you're curious about the materials I used for those black circles – hint, it's not cardstock – feel free to watch my process video on my YouTube channel.

I hope that today's project inspired you. Don't forget to share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #rugged (or whatever kit you are using) and on our Facebook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community. I can't wait to see what you create!





Comments

Popular Posts