{Oh to be Twenty Again} Using the Revitalize Limitless Kit

 Hi friends! Lacey here with another layout using the "Revitalize" Limitless Kit. Today I decided to use a PI sketch and make my scraps work for me! 


I had already cut into that paint strip paper from my last layout and I wanted to follow the sketch closely so to create my hearts I chose to free hand the hearts within the paint swatch color strokes. This gave me a variety of color and enough mixture to mix them throughout the right side of my page. 


After cutting all the hearts I then decided to add some details with a gold pen from my stash to some of them. I think the gold adds a little something delicate to the page. 


I used lots of pieces from the ephemera pack for layering behind my photo. With all the fabulous embellishments included in the kit I was able to keep this page simple using only one sheet of paper and my scrap paper from the previous layout! 


For my title I decided to alter the cut file that comes in the kit and only use the "Twenty" word. My sweet girl took this photo on her birthday trip last summer and I just love the handwritten font it is cut in. You can grab extras in the shop if you want to use the cut file in more ways than one!


I paired that with the Vicki Boutin chipboard stickers to make a long title per the sketch design. I love the mix of fonts and colors that make up a bold title on my page! 

To finish things off I added lots of gold splatters and some gold thread tucked behind my photo. 

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some way! Please follow along on our Facebook page and share your projects using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #revitalizelimitlesskit (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y’all!











Comments

Popular Posts