{Girl Time} Using the Revitalize Limitless Kit

 Hey scrappy friends, and A Happy New Year to you! We are kicking off this new year with an amazing "Revitalize" Limitless Kit and you defiantly don't want to miss out! 


I started this page with a vertical design in mind, I knew I wanted to fussy cut those paint brushes from the Vicki Boutin patterned paper. The frames and films strips in the kit helped me to continue my vertical design. 


I used lots of layers here and just kept building up till I was happy with the result. That black chipboard frame is from the "Revitalize" Essentials Kit. There are loads of them to choose from and they are adhesive on the back! 


The bright yellow tag from the cut apart sheet was the perfect pop of color to bring into my layout. It brings out more of the yellow in my background paper and helps your eye move around the page with ease. 


To embellish I added some of the chipboard stars from the essentials kit and chose to leave them white so they would also create a visual triangle on my page. You get so many pieces in the package it was hard to choose which ones I liked best! 


To finish off my page I decided to add some gold splatters and use a gold ink pen to do my journaling. It ties in so well with the bit of gold in the ephemera as well as the title letters. 

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some way! Please follow along on our Facebook page and share your projects using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #revitalizelimitlesskit (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y’all!










Comments

Popular Posts