{Axe Throwing} Using the Revitalize Limitless Kit

 Hi scrappy friends! Lacey here to share my third and final layout for the month of January. Just where has this month gone!? I know myself I have been running like a chicken with its head cut off! I decided to stick to a monochromatic layout for this one and use all the grunge. You can find the "Revitalize" Limitless Kit here.

I started by using the 49 and Market paper as my background and was inspired by those strips at the top with the drips. I used the new stamp set called "Nailed It" and black ink to stamp the banner pieces randomly down the page, focusing in the center. 


I also used the stencil from the kit to add the black grunge to the background. Once that was complete I watered sown some black acrylic paint and added lots of black splatters. I really like the way this turned out! 


I then began layering strips of paper vertically down the page some torn, some punched with a notebook punch. This created a vertical design, something I love to do. 


To mimic the banner stamping I cut 3 chevron shapes from another patterned paper and used them on either side of my photo. This is a simple way to guide your eye back towards the image on the page. To embellish I found a few pieces of ephemera from the kit and the chipboard arrow that is available in the "Revitalize" Essentials Kit. It was a color so I just used my ink pad to make it black, then I used a silver pen to color on it. 


I used the chipboard letters in combination with the words from the stamp set to create the title and subtitle focusing on the letters with the least amount of color.  I really had fun making this layout and I love the outcome. I have plenty of leftovers so don't be surprised  if you see a few more pages to come! 

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some way! Please follow along on our Facebook page and share your projects using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #revitalizelimitlesskit (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y’all!







Comments

Popular Posts