{Anything But A Backpack Day} Using the "November Rain" Limitless Kit


Hey all, Nicole here with my very last post for NJFB. I'm using the "November Rain" Limitless kit to document my daughter's "Anything but a backpack day" at school.  She decided to take this dino head instead of her backpack.


I started with my paper piecing.  I then grabbed some of the ephemera in the kit to embellish around my photo.


I then added my title to the lower right of my page using some alpha's from my stash.



Lastly I added some sequins around my page from my stash to finish off my embellishing.

Thanks for coming by to read about my layout.  I have had a fantastic time serving on this design team and am so sad to be leaving.

We would love to see what you are creating so please post to the NJFB facebook group and on Insta with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #novemberrain (or whatever kit you are using).

Goodbye to all, I will miss you,
Nicole





 

Comments

Popular Posts