{That Fall Feeling} Using the "Spiced Cider" Limitless Kit


Hello all, Nicole here and I'm back with my final layout of the month featuring the "Spiced Cider" Limitless Kit.


I started this kit by using the branding strip from the background woodgrain paper and distressing it.  I stuck it down going vertically down the middle of my page.


I then added my photo with 2 of the frames from the kit in opposite directions.


I added my title foam sticker to the upper left of my photo and one of the embroidered leaves to the lower right of my photo.  Finally I added some Nuvo drops to the middle of my page.

Thanks for stopping by to read about my layout, I hope it has given you some inspiration to create something with your "Spiced Cider" kit.  You can share anything that you are creating with our products to the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group or on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #spicedcider

Until next month,
Nicole 







 

Comments

Popular Posts