{Mostly Sweet, Sometimes Savage} using Spiced Cider Limitless kit

 


Hey crafty friends! Natalie here today using the Spiced Cider Limitless kit.
The adorable house die cuts inspired me to tell a story about my boys and how they play outside together.

I used gesso and texture paste through the chevron stencil to anchor my photos. I combined some yellow gold watercolor with bronze to run through the texture paste nicely. 


I paired the Mintay chippy add-ons embossed in gold with the die cut ephemera from the kit.


I combined the P13 alphas from the kit with a heat foiled die "sweet" and alpha dies cut out of glitter cardstock for "savage."


One of the 49 & Market toast frames holds my journaling and I lined the houses along the bottom to finish off the page.


I had a lot of fun making this page of my handsome fellas.
Grab your own Spiced Cider Limitless kit now!

Check out a full process video on my YouTube channel.

xo Natalie







Comments

Popular Posts