{Pumpkin Patch} Using the "Harvest Plaid" Page Kit

Happy Fall y'all!!! As yesterday was the first official day of Fall I thought this layout was rather fitting for todays post! I used the "Harvest Plaid" Page Kit to scrap some of last years photos at the pumpkin patch.



I have enjoyed this kit so much this month that I actually went on the site and bought more of the papers! You can find those here. The colors in this kit make me so happy for Fall.


I started this layout with a piece of white Vicki Boutin Mixed Media Cardstock. I wanted to add some color inspired by the wonderful colors in the pattern papers from the kit. I chose some watercolors from my stash and got busy making circles slightly larger than my patterned paper circles I punched. Next I used the leftover paint on my pallet to splatter on the background to give some depth to the page. 


After everything was dry I began to assemble my page using foam adhesive to pop up my circles and add lots of layers to the page. I Embellished with lots of bits and pieces from the ephemera pack included in the kit. 


I used the foam title pieces from the "Harvest plaid" Essentials Kit, as well as some of the fall leaves. This title was the perfect match! I also found the perfect spot to tuck that little hand made pumpkin, isn't she cute!


I hope you are enjoying Fall wherever you are in the world and are capturing all the memories! 

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to create in some way! Please follow along on our {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and be sure to tag us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #harvestplaid (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y’all!









Comments

Popular Posts