{Farm Fresh Harvest} Using the “Harvest Plaid” Page Kit

 

 

Have you seen this month’s amazing kits? Jessica here, and I couldn’t wait to get my hands on them! I’ve created a layout using the “Harvest Plaid” Page Kit and essentials kit! This was just perfect to document photos of my boys digging up our potato harvest! 



I started this layout by pulling out a sheet of textured blue cardstock from my stash, and one of the white sheets of cardstock to back my photos with. I also pulled out the patterned paper with the hexagons on it and cut out a bunch of those hexagons with a die and my Big Shot Machine.



Next, I did some stenciling with a leaf stencil and Dried Marigold Distress Oxide and started adhering all my hexagons to my page. I staggered some so my stenciling showed through and added some splatters with Gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine.


I layered my title using a die cut from the ephemera pack from the kit and added a foam title below it from the essentials kit to make for a long title. I popped up the die cut portion with some 3D foam squares. I popped up a few of the hexagons as well. I pulled out some other bits from the Simple Stories Harvest Market collection from my stash to add to the top of my photos such as tags and a cute banner. I then added some adhesive brads and some sequins from the kit add ons! The leafy bits were from the Hero Arts die set from my stash. I had previously used them on a layout but had some left-over so I added them to this page! I just love how beautiful those sequins are against these fall colors! 

 

I have a process video on my YouTube if you'd like to watch:

 



Feel free to share your projects with this kit on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group or Instagram using the #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #harvestplaid (or whatever kit you are using) tags! 


Thank you for joining me today and I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful!

Jessica 

 

 

 



Comments

Popular Posts