{Birthday Boys at the Zoo} using the “Wild Adventure” page kit


Hey crafty friends! Natalie here today using the Wild Adventure page kit!

I was so glad to be inspired to scrap some Zoo photos I've had printed for a very long time. The cardstock cut "At the Zoo" was the perfect addition to this kit for my planned photos.


I used distress oxide in Fossilized Amber and Speckled Egg to ink blend on the cardstock cut. I added some water to distress the look & I love it!

A few small puffy alphas from past kits were perfect to include green in my title to tie into the photo part of the layout, and add to make my entire title say "Birthday Boys at the Zoo!"


I adore leopard print, so I used a big cut of the "4x4 Journaling Cards" paper to add the pattern to my page. I roughed up the edges and did a zigzag stitch down the middle to attach it to the Orange background paper.


I used the Shimmerz "Emerald City" Inklingz and "Sage It Isn't So" Creameez to use the cute Honey Bee Stamps "Tropical Leaves" stencil around the paper.

The trick to using these paints through a stencil is to add only enough water to get color on your applicator - too much water will create a blob mess!

I also added a little splatter with the same paints.



I used some of the border stickers from the "Little Explorer" sticker sheet to add to the leaves, along with the add on "Wild Adventure" Monstera Leaves from the "Wild Adventures" Essentials kit!



A few of the adorable stickers sprinkled around the photos in negative spaces round out the layout.
I'm so happy I finally got this zoo trip documented after quite a few years!
I hope you'll grab your own "Wild Adventure" page kit and document some of your fun photos.


xo, Natalie







 

Comments

Popular Posts