{Into the Wild} using Journey Limitless kit


Hey friends! Natalie here today using the Journey Limitless kit for a 6x8 flipbook layout.

The Little Explorer Paper C from Paper Rose in this kit immediately made me think of a good pocket page. I cut the page apart and trimmed a few squares down to fit in these 2x2 pockets.

I wanted to brighten the spread up with some white cardstock. I cut some 2 inch squares and used the awesome "Hexagon Textures Stamps" exclusive to NJFB to stamp in the same colors I used to color the wood veneer badge.

I added some sketchy lines for interest around the stamps.


For one of the Great Outdoors Badge Duo, I used distressed oxides to watercolor the scene. It didn't take me too long, and it was so relaxing!


This was a fun outdoor spread to create - I loved adding the bright pops of colors.
I added a few of the Hit the Road stickers from P13 to finish off those pockets.




I hope you're inspired to craft those adventure layouts with the Journey Limitless kit!

xo Natalie







 

Comments

Popular Posts