{Oh the Places We'll Go} Using the "Travelogue" Limitless Kit


Hello, Jennifer here sharing my final layout for May using the "Travelogue" Limitless kit for this double 8 1/2x11 layout.


Park photos are always so fun but not the easiest to scrapbook. This Travelogue Limitless kit was perfect with all the bright colors and the checkered lime green was a perfect match to my sons jacket. I pulled out lots of tickets, title pieces and the fluffy clouds. I loved the fluffy clouds. The photos are all from the same day and could have been scrapbooked separately but instead I sectioned them out as three sections to complete the double page layout. Getting 5 photos on the layout. 


I added in an acrylic Explore and the negatives from the 49th and Market pack also, sadly already sold out in the shop! 


I added in flatback stars from my own not Just For Boys stash. A few photos are popped up on play foam. I inked edges and this layout is complete. 


Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and try to post layouts daily. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #insd #Travelogue (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community

Comments

Popular Posts