{Enjoy} using Delight page kit

 


Hey friends! Natalie here using the Delight page kit today to document some 10 year old photos from the archives!






I used the "Go with the Flow" red paper and toped it with the Echo Park "Medium Blue" paper and  finished with the smooth white cardstock as my background paper. I heavily distressed the top two pieces.



I had a small square of the "Cattitude" paper by Simple Stories, which was perfect to house all the photos atop the white background paper.


I did a light application of Distress Oxide Squeezed lemonade around the small square paper with blending brushes, and lightly splattered some lime green watercolor atop it.


I used a couple of the fruits from the NJFB Fruit Patches to embellish around the photos. I used the Life Captured "Title Bits" by Simple Stories for a simple title, and let the photo speak for itself LOL!




Grab your Delight page kit before they're out of the store! It's such a colorful, inspirational kit!





Comments

Popular Posts