{CAR WASH} USING THE "BURNISHED" LIMITLESS KIT




Hello Jennifer here sharing my third layout of month. This cute little 2 year old is my oldest son. He loved to pretend wash this little car. He would even dry it off afterwards. The {BURNISHED} LIMITLESS KIT was perfect to document this memory. This is an 11x8 1/2 layout. 


My goal was to add a little mix media and make it look like water spots. I also wanted to pull in the chippy pieces and thought this lightning bug was perfect. Since these photos were taken in the evening time. Plus it was cute to add with the toddler layout of my son. I painted the bug with the gold marker. I used a sharpie on the body of the bug then put Shimmerz paint over the body to make it shinny. I added holographic stars to the light. They were from my stash.


I did splatters from a few different Shimmerz paints. NJFBS includes these in kits from time to time and they keep on giving. I love getting products that last for multiple layouts. I did some paper tearing and inked the edges. I added in die cuts using the pipes to expand on the water theme. For finishing touches I added sequins also from not Just For Boys past kits and the alacarte section. I also stenciled on the background with the gear stencil. I used a couple of distress oxides from my stash. 

Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and try to post layouts daily. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #burnished (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community



Comments

Popular Posts