{birthday dinner} with the Noteworthy Limitless kit



Hey friends!

Natalie here with another spread using the Noteworthy Limitless kit!

I created a double page life crafted/travelers notebook size layout.


I used the Uniquely Creative Estate Agent paper as the main layout background. I used its B side to create a paper strip and layered my photos with some of the ephemera from the Main Street Ephemera pack.



The cute fortune cookie stamp is from a Catherine Pooler stamp set.

I used the same paper in two of the squares of this corresponding pocket page to have cohesion with the main page.


I documented my birthday dinner while we were traveling in Oregon and how one of my college besties came out to celebrate with us at a fun Vietnamese restaurant.

The birthday ephemera from the Main Street ephemera pack was perfect to document the occasion!



Thanks so much for check it out!
Catch a process video on my channel.

Grab your Noteworthy Limitless kit while you can!

xo Natalie

 

Comments

Popular Posts