{Winter Fun} Using the "Keepin' Cozy" Page Kit

Hey friends!  Brianna Lepper here and I'm back to share another layout using the "Keepin' Cozy" Page Kit.  I hope that you like it!


To start, I made a sequin shaker using the "Winter Magic" Cardstock Cut along with the "Keepin' Cozy" Sequin Mix.  I backed the remaining parts of the cut with patterned paper from the kit.  It came out super cute!


Here's another shot of the shaker: 



I then took the 49 and Market Filmstrips from the kit and layered the two solid ones on white cardstock.  I added some stitching on both filmstrips using my sewing machine and then built the rest of my layout right on top.


To embellish, I used the Echo Park "Winter" Ephemera and other parts of the kit.  This cluster is so fun!!  Adding some twine to that little tag gave it more color and texture.  


Here's another cluster that's close to my photo: 


For some finishing touches, I added a few drops of the Dazzling Blue Nuvo Drops and some bits of tangled thread.  


Here's one last shot of my page!


Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope that I've inspired you in some way!  We would love to see whatever you are creating so please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #keepincozy (or whatever kit you are working with)

Comments

Popular Posts