{Love You So Much} Using the “Nostalgia” Limitless Kit

 

Happy Saturday, friends! I am sharing my final layout using the January “Nostalgia” Limitless Kit and add-ons today and it might be my favorite layout I made this month! 

The two photos I chose aren’t the best, from a photography standpoint. They were taken at night, in a dark room, and both are grainy. I converted them to b&w to help even the colors out, but they still aren’t perfect. I chose to print them and work with them because they are two photos of my teenage boys, and my boys don’t allow me to take photos of them often. I am working with what I have! Don’t feel like every picture you scrap has to be an award winner. Scrapbook the photos that bring back a memory or bring you joy. 

By turning the photos black & white, I was able to combine colors and embellishments that were pleasing to the eye, rather than trying to match the photos  I layered ephemera from the Limitless kit, paper stamps from the elements kit, and included enamel dots and gold mist in my embellishment clusters.

The green foam alpha Thickers are from a previous {Not} Just For Boys kit. The green worked so well with the colors and vibe of my layout, I had to use them.

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page! Make sure to tag NJFB when you post on social media using our products; we love seeing what you create! 

Erin 




Comments

Popular Posts