{Baby Brother} Using the "Nostalgia" Limitless Kit


Hello Jennifer here sharing my second layout of January. Again using the "Nostalgia" Limitless Kit. This is a single 11x8 1/2 layout. 


 I started with the challenge 1 wood piece, 2 photos and 3 pattern papers. I choose my two photos. I changed them black and white because these were taken in low lighting and on an old cell phone. But we're too cute not to use. My 14 year old wanted me too take his photo with his baby brother. 


It's hard to tell in the photos but I dry embossed the photo mats to add texture. I layered a lot of the 49&Market ephemera behind the photo. Sticking mainly with blue tones. I cut the two skinny film strips to tuck in behind the photos. I took those from the "KEEPIN COZY" page kit. I tore the top and bottom edges of the layout and layered another pattern paper behind it. 


 
The wood piece baby is from the a la carte section from awhile back. I used the thickers from "Keepin Cozy" page kit and couple of word strips. I splattered Shimmerz paints in two different blues and splattered white acrylic paint. 

Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and try to post layouts daily. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #nostalgia (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community

Comments

Popular Posts