{Holiday Magic} Using the "Good Cheer" page kit

 Happy Christmas Eve everyone! I hope you are warm and cozy with your favorite beverage while gluing today! I created this magical page using lots of mix and match items left in the store.  I started with the "Good Cheer" page kit and also added a few pieces from the "Tis the Season" deluxe page kit. 


I started this page knowing I wanted to do some mixed media on the background. I used a stencil from my stash along with the Chameleon Green Nuvo Crackle Mousse from the "Tis the Season" essentials kit. I just love how fast it dried and the crackle effect is really cool. 


After my mousse dried I cut some strips of patterned papers from the kits and made banners that I stitched down with my sewing machine. I also use some of the shapes from the "Christmas Frame" cardstock cut and backed this with patterned paper to use as added embellishments. 


Lastly I used lots of stickers from the "Christmas Cheer" sticker sheet to embellish my page. I added a few bit from the "Candy Cane Wishes" sequin mix and I had to use one of my favorite stars from the "Puffy Fabric Stars" I will be sad when I finish these off. 


I hope you find time to glue during the holidays and cherish the memories made with family and friends! Thank you for stopping by today! Please follow along on our NJFB Facebook group and be sure to tag us on Instagram with the following hashtags #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #goodcheer (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y’all!
 




Comments

Popular Posts