{Joyful} using the Tis the Season Page Kit

 Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you have plans of putting on your stretchy pants and eating all the turkey and fixings your bellies will hold! then I hope you find some creative time! I'm back today to share another layout using the {Tis the Season} page kit. 


Making this layout was simple but fun, and incorporated some of my favorite techniques. I cut the 2 banner pieced from patterned paper and then distressed the edges. After I ran it through my sewing machine to add some texture. I love sewing on my pages! 


I then fussy cut the holly and berries from the Vicki Boutin sheet of patterned paper. Lots of people dread fussy cutting, I'm here for it! I love to sit and cut flowers, leaves and just about anything. I used them to decorate the left side of my photo and popped them up with dimensional foam. 


I decided to make second embellishment cluster in the bottom right corner of my banner with bits and pieces from the tons of embellishments in the kit! I love how the gold stickers pop next to the navy paper. 


Finishing everything off with bits and pieces from the Pretty Little Studio ephemera pack was the perfect touch! I think the those tiny little candy canes were the perfect little addition to my holly cluster! I just adore them and plan to use them again this season. 

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to create in some way! Please follow along on our NJFB Facebook group and be sure to tag us on Instagram with the following hashtags #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #tistheseason (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y’all!









Comments

Popular Posts