{Charspookerie} using "Brilliance" Limitless Kit

 Hey friends! Natalie here today with a Halloween themed layout using the "Brilliance" Limitless kit!



I was inspired by the lime green colors and the black striped paper from the kit to add in just a small amount of Halloween items from my stash to totally change up the theme of the kit for this layout.

Find a full process video on my channel!


I used the Speckled paper by 49 and Market as my background and added some black ink splatters in a cross pattern.

Then I layered the Simple Vintage Lakeside "Love This" B side of the paper with the black stripes with the Parakeet cardstock for my photo base.


I used Tim Holtz crochet dies to create this black border behind the cardstock strip - I felt like they mimicked a spider web well!


I used the Doodlebug Sunshine white alphas from the kit to spell my title - a play on Charcuterie. I used my finger to dab on some orange texture butter and then lightly pounced my black ink pad on top of the dried paste to give a distressed, traditional Halloween color to the alphas.


I combined just 4 small Halloween stash stickers with some Halloween stamps to transform this kit to a theme for my specific purposes!

There are some Halloween goodies in the NJFB store if your stash is low!


I double matted my photos and added a spider tag and a couple poison bottle stickers to round out the photo strip. Editing the photos to enhance the orange colors helped to add the orange element to my Halloween page.


Remember to think outside the kit box when using your Not Just for Boys kits! Adding a few simple items from your stash to these gorgeous, full kits can give you an entirely new page theme.


The clear finishing touches are the perfect finish to any page!

I hope you're inspired to use that gorgeous "Brilliance" Limitless kit! 
Make sure to check out my video too!  We would love to see whatever you are creating so please post to our Facebook group, {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community or on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #brilliance (or whatever kit you are working with).
xo, Natalie














Comments

Popular Posts