{Yeehaw Boots} Using the "Limitless" Limitless Kit

Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this "then and now" kind of layout featuring the new "Limitless" Kit.  I love the deep tones with the woodgrain, navy and brick red!  It was perfect to document this photo of two sizes of boots!


The  cool multi-tonal embroidery floss totally sparked the idea for this layout!  I traced the stitching on my sons' boots and then transferred the design onto this fab woodgrain paper!


I love to customize the wood veneer.  I made sure to match the hexagons with the cute little cowboy!


How fun is all of this texture and dimension?!


I cannot wait to keep creating with this fun kit!


Here's a link to my process video:


Please be sure to share your projects with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #limitless (or whichever kit you are using)!

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon





Comments

Popular Posts