{Make Today Epic} Using the "Epic" Page Kit


Hey all, Nicole here with my last layout for the month and I'm using the "Epic" Page Kit to document my hubby being silly at the zoo.


The first thing that I did was splatter the background using the Dandy Lion Shimmerz that comes in the kit.  I then added the colorful striped piece of paper going down the middle of the page.


I then added the grid paper (from some of the packaging), a mat for my pictures, my pics, and the top half of my title..."Make Today..." to the upper middle of the page.


I added chipboard and sequins all throughout my layout.


I finished with the title and some more chipboard under.  Then I added my journaling.  

Thanks so much for stopping by to read about my layout.  I hope it gives you some ideas on how to use your kits!  We would love to see whatever you are creating with our kits so please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and to Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #epic (or whatever kit you are using)!

Until next month,
Nicole @cuzwelovetoscrap

Comments

Popular Posts