{Time To Roam} Using the "Happy Camper Page Kit"

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this outdoorsy layout featuring Echo Park goodies and an adorable picture of my youngest daughter using the "Happy Camper" Page Kit.


I used two colors of ink to color in the wood veneer piece.  I love that we can customize our embellishments!


I am smitten with the little compasses!  They have the coolest little moving pieces.  I used them in my clusters along with the stickers, stamped pieces and sequins.


Here you can see my cardstock background.  I used the Echo Park stencil to create a tone-on-tone background.  It was perfect to add just a little extra touch to the background.


I hope that you are loving these page kits as much as I do!  I love the mix of cardstock, patterned papers and embellishments!

Here's my process video:


Please share whatever you are creating with our kits on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community Page and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #happycamper (or whichever kit you are using).
Happy Scrapping!

Shannon





Comments

Popular Posts